ONGOING PROJECTS are visible here.
- 6th framework programme, project partner: EU AGRI MAPPING – Mapping and foresight of the European agricultural and food research capacity. Contract no. 022801. (23.180,00 EUR), project partner
- 6th Framework programme, project partner: MEDA GO TO EUROPE – Enhancing the participation of Mediterranean countries in the area of Food Quality and Safety in the Framework Programme 7. Contract no. 031713., project partner
- Interreg IIIA »Olive pomace composting«, acronym: TROPLO, consignee/financer: EU, Agency of RS for regional development, contract number: 4012-184/2005-7. (106.705,64 EUR), project leader
- Interreg IIIA »Innovative systems for joint management in the agrocultural sector and the joint use of the cross-border network for agricultural and environmental monitoring«, acronym: SIGMA, consignee/financer: EU, Agency of RS for regional development, contract number: 1536-05-400042), project leader
- Interreg IIIA »Conception of the strategies for the preservation and development of typical agricultural produce and dishes – Identification, valorisation and marketing of typical products of Obalno-kraška region«, acronym: VALOPT, consignee/financer: EU, Agency of RS for regional development, contract number: 1536-05-400039., project partner
- Interreg IIIA »Revitalization of fig cultivation in Istria«, acronym: RGFI, consignee/financer: EU, Agency of RS for regional development, contract number: 1536-06-400028., project partner
- Interreg IIIA “Point networks for promotion of typical products between Alps and Adriatic”, acronym TIPI-NET, consignee/financer: EU, Agency of RS for regional development, contract number: 1536-06-400053. project partner
- SEE-ERA.NET 2007-2008, Development of molecular tools for fig genetic resources characterization and preservation in West Balkan Countries, contract number: 1000-07-380022., project leader
- ERA-NET EUPHRESCO – pilotni mehanizem »virtual common pot« 2008-2009, vodenje in koordinatorstvo za slovensko stran: Irma Tomažič: Zlata trsna rumenica – PROPSCAPH, št. pogodbe: 2311-08-000369, project partner
- Bilateral project / Cooperation with Montenegro, 2005-2006 »Characterisation of olive oils«
- Bilateral project Slovenia-France (2009-2010): Novel methodologies to study genetic resources of Mediterranean fruit species: Molecular characterisation and phylogeography of fig (Ficus carica L.) from France and Slovenia (aim: deciphered the genetic structure of the wild and cultivated figs from western and north-eastern Mediterranean gene pools and their comparison)
- Strategic international EU project of Cross-border cooperation Slovenia-Italy 2007-2013: Cross-border network for sustainable management of environment and biodiversity, Acronym: SIGMA2
- Bilateral project Slovenia – Montenegro: ‘Evaluation of ancient olive genetic resources from Slovenia and Montenegro with use of biotechnological tools’, BI-ME/012-13-021, 2012-2013.
- International EU project, akronim WELLFOOD – Promoting Food Innovation for Wellness in the Adriatic Adriatic IPA Cross Border Cooperation 2007 – 2013
- Targeted-oriented research project: ‘Adaptation of agronomic technologies to weather conditions for achievement of high and quality harvest of olives and olive oil, project no. V5-0557. Duration: March 2009 – April 2012.
- Targeted-oriented research project: ‘Determination and evaluation of olive genetic resources in Slovenian national Collections by using DNA markers’, project no. V4-1056. Duration: October 2010 – October 2012.